Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 pm

I was tired after the long trip of coming to this school after summer break and I was eager to get to my room and take a nap. I wondered who I would be sharing a room with this year. I walked into the dorm room shutting the door behind me. I laid down on the bed nearest the window and put my feet up on the bed without worrying about taking off my shoes. I was the head b**** around here and nobody questioned my actions. They di what I told them or suffered with the shadows of their darkest nightmares.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I walked inside the dorms and I sighed as I missed my family and friends even though they did call me a freak. So I seen this girl lay down on a four-poster bed. I smiled as I went over to her, I liked being around people. I sat down acrossed from the girl and decided I start a convo. Hi, my name is Kaitlyn Wolf. My abilities are air and shapeshift into a wolf. And my shapeshifting is my specialty. What's your name and what is your ability? I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:36 pm

I looked at the girl and said to her, "Okay first of all, don't speak to me unless spoken to. I'm in charge around this school second only to the principal. Even the teachers fear me. Second of all you interrupted my nap." I got up from my laying down position and said, "Anyways, now that I'm up I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Angela Breeze but you can either call me An or Shadow Master. As for the second name it is because I control shadows in order to make them do whatever I want them to do. I can form things people only see in their darkest nightmares if I so choose." I figured since this girl was new and I didn't know her very well, that was all she deserved to know about me.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh. 'Oh' was all I could say. I was getting very disturbed by her anger but I never said anything. And I just scooted back a little further. I got up from the four-poster and went to find another four-poster and found one that is closest to the door and started to unpack. Sorry I bothered you. I said to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 pm

I looked at Kaitlyn and said, "Don't worry about it. Most people annoy me. It's not just you. My advice is to find your spot in the school and stick to that spot. Me I'm the head bitch and being a bitch is not a bad thing here. It means I'm the "Being In Total Control Here." Nobody advances in rank in this school with popularity unless I approve of it. New people normally start out at the bottom. I quickly proved that I was worthy of being in control and nobody questions my authority. By the way there is a concert going on and I'm in the band that's playing tonight if you'd like to come. Just don't wear anything disturbingly girliy girlish. Also, one thing, if you embarrass me while you're there in any way your ticket to popularity at this school is cancelled." With that she tossed an admit one card over to Kaitlyn. and laid back down resting again.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm

I took the card from Angela and listened to everything to what she said. I didn't like music from instruments, I only like voices from singing. So I gave back the card to Angela and put in on her bed, I set it on her nightstand next to her bed. I went back to my bed and unpack some more and took out my Wicca books because I only believe in Gods and Goddesses. Then I set most my books on my nightstand.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:27 pm

I picked the card back up and said, "Oh well, I'm the singer in the band but if you don't want to go that's up to you. I'd like to see how well your popularity fairs here. I have to admit though you do have guts declining an offer from me. For that I may consider being a bit nicer to you as you've proven yourself to have at least some guts. If anyone ever picks on you just give me a call and I'll show them what's up." She didn't normally give someone this much concern but this girl seemed different than most students here.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm

I looked at her and smiled a little. I thank you for everything, and if someone bullies me and like you said. I would give you a hollar. And uhm, after your nap, could you give me a tour of this place? I asked her even though its not a bother to ask. But I am really new here and I would love a grand tour.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 pm

I looked over at her and said, "I'm sure we could arrange something like that but for right now I need to rest up for my concert that's tonight for the welcome back to school ceremony." I then closed my eyes hoping that sleep would come easily to me. It usually did however not always a sleep with good dreams. In fact most of them were about my past 300 years ago before something happened to me that would change my life forever.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 pm

I nodded to An, then scooted in my four-poster and then grabbed a notebook to which I was writing notes from my book that I was studying. Then I grabbed my book and started studying it and writing down notes. Almost three hours, I started to doze off and then I didn't feel my head hung and started to fall asleep. And I couldn't get up until the next morning.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 pm

I woke up at around 5:00 P.M. and quietly left the room as not to wake up Kaitlyn. She needed her rest however my sleeping was only to be a temporary nap. My day was not yet over. I walked out of the dorm room and closed the door behind me. I then walked out to the Courtyards. I wondered if I would meet anyone else that I didn't recognize around here though most people who knew me stayed quite a ways away from me.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 pm

I'm still sleeping until I heard a door close but I didn't dare open my eyes. Then I finally had a dream, that An was singing out loud and then I heard that she just lost her singing voice and people are booing at her and throwing food at her and empty cups at her too. Then I've seen her lost her temper and then cursed everyone that is in the audience room. I woke up screaming, I mean s***, it was like a nightmare. I was shaking uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate
Page 1 of 1