Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

I went in my dorm and was lying on my bed, crying my eyes out. I punched my pillow angrily until I knew what to do. I'm going to find Wolf and pack my stuff and leave this Academy and find some place to live, but I really don't want to leave An behind without her knowing.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 pm

I walked in the dorm and saw Kaitlyn packing her things. I asked her, "Where the hell do you think you're going? Why are your bags all packed?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She actually thought she would leave me? I was going to leave her, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:37 pm

I jumped as I seen An see me pack. I started to sob as I sat down on the floor, I can't take it anymore, some boys tripped me in class. So I'm leaving here, but I really don't know if I can. I really don't want to leave you, I mean we're friends from what I understand. I said through hiccups and breaths as I cry. Then I looked at my Wicca book that I was studying and then shook my head.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:44 pm

I walked over to her and kneeled beside her. I told her, "Right we're friends. I'll make sure nobody hurts you again if you stay. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. However, I hope you don't mind this. I'm going to have to break up with you because well, I never thought I'd say this but, I have met this guy named Anael and I really really like him. We're going to be together now so I'm sorry but maybe we can still be friends?" I looked at her with hope in my eyes that she wouldn't leave and that she would still be my friend.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 4:38 pm

I looked at her, but more tears came out of my eyes. I wanted to leave, be with Wolf forever, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave her friend behind, and I don't know if she writes letters between me and her. I looked at her again, Okay, I'll stay here. But I'm going to stay with Wolf and be roommates with him. I said, then kept packing and almost howled because others are working on homework.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 pm

I smiled and hugged her saying, "Thank you. You're my friend and nothing will ever change that. I promise." I smiled at the person I once was ready to call my lover but was now my friend and then got up and decided to help her pack if she was going to leave the dorm. Then I could evacuate my dorm as well and move in with Anael. He said that his dorm was now our dorm so I assumed it would be okay if I were to move my stuff over there.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

I smiled Thanks An. I said as she helped me pack and move in with Wolf...
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 pm

I smiled at Kaitlyn as we finished packing up her stuff. I then asked her, "Is that everything?" I wondered if she had everything that belonged to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:39 pm

I smiled at her, and I looked around and then looked at my picture and then back at An. I couldn't stand the picture with me and my family that I see on my nightstand every night and I start to sob, I sat on my bed and held the picture against my chest and started crying, Why, why did my family turned on me? I hiccuped inbetween breaths.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:00 pm

I looked at Kaitlyn sadly and sat down on the bed with her. I asked her, "One more kiss for old times?" I wondered if that would cheer her up. I really wanted her to not be so sad. It made me feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:13 pm

I looked up at An, then back at the picture. I want to burn this picture and then keep the portrait and replace the picture of everyone here at this academy that I've made friends with. I said and handed it to her, I wiped my eyes and then picked up my stuff and left An on the bed and left the dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2   Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out in the Dorms With My New Roommate Part 2
Page 1 of 1