Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kay's charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

Kay's charries Empty
PostSubject: Kay's charries   Kay's charries EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Name: Violet Grace

Ability: I make light and then they float. (I make light then it charges a non-electric charge which makes it float if and I can control where it floats. -including me-)

year: 9

birthday: 10-3-1996

sexuality: I like guys thank you very MUCH!

face claim (with picture, see Misaki's app for reference):
Kay's charries Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQu-Q7A-XCfiofUZoOLS6pF5a9J1MJ6kJviaWeY2lWbKSyiaYp3 Kay's charries Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStC93gwXALycGafZ3BqbAclKjrc9Yii68xyMY_t485_4qKACJCVQ

appearance (in words): I have dark hair and light skin. Bright green eyes on my light face and I am thin. Ether I am wearing a sleeveless top or one sleeve with the other drooping down. I am always wearing bright colors and jeans. My highlight changes color when I want it to showing my mood. Teachers would yell at me for dying my hair at school when I actually didn't.

height: 4 feet 10 inches

nationality: AMERICA AMERICA GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE!

personality (at least one paragraph): I am crazy. Not literally though many think so. I am silly but I take things seriously. I am very smart and I skipped a grade. (I should be in 8 because of my birthday being after the cut-off). I am sassy, clever, and quick. I am good to have on your side.

history: I grew up in a broken home. My mom and dad split up when I was about 5. My mom lost her job and now she works at a bar which she hates and she doesn't have much money. On the other hand my dad is a millionaire. Ether house is the same school so I go between their houses every two days. I grew up the weird kid who is left out in everything because she is a nerd. I am no nerd. They only said I was cause I'm smart. What ever. My dad has tried to figure out why I had powers acting like is was a bad sickness but my mom thought it was just the way I am. She found out about this school so here I am thank you dad's money.

likes: I like um... Books... and... people friendish wise (friends)... WHY ASK SUCH HARD THINGS? No seriously I like books and friends and... life. I like to paint and use my powers and show what I know.

dislikes: Mean people. Bullies. If I could I would be the modern Robin Hood. I would fight bullies at my old school 'cause I could and they wouldn't say anything about my powers because it was too weird. I don't like bad guys.

strengths: Well my mind, and my powers, and my drawing (I like art). Um... I could think of more.

weaknesses: Emotions. Close spaces. Um... well plastic stops my powers.

fears (At least one): I ma VERY claustrophobic.

why you should attend Power Academy (in character, test): I should attend this school cause I am awesome and 'cause I need to fit in somewhere (is that even possible for me?) and to meet kids like me. -I did the whole thing is character- I should also attend 'cause f I don't I'll make everything in the world glow and flout away leaving man kind without stuff.

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Kay's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's charries   Kay's charries EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:54 pm

two things it needs a picture of the person you look like and for appearance you need to have what your charrie looks like, Skin color, body weight, hair color, eye color, etc. then just continue on and I'll look at it then. Keep going you're doing well.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Kay's charries Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kay's charries   Kay's charries EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm

ACCEPTED??? Just kidding you're accepted
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kay's charries Empty