Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn Wolf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf

Kaitlyn Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn Wolf   Kaitlyn Wolf EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Name: Kaitlyn Wolf

Ability: Air, Shapeshift into a wolf.

year: 1993

birthday: December 13

sexuality: Straight

face claim: Kaitlyn Wolf M

appearance: Hair: Long and black, Weight: 125 lbs., Skin Color: White, Eye color: Dark black.
height: 5'9

nationality: Asian

personality: I always have a thing of guys and I always knew how to get someone back. I flirt with other guys until Wolf gets the point and he was getting jealous but knew that I want him back. So he asked me back out.

history: My family was always the Wolf family and I always have this sign to where my family have as their group. We always have a mansion nearby. My religion is Wicca but sometimes there is only power that was left in me and my friends at church won't help me. I have a black car and used to date a guy named Wolf and he left me for things he needs to date someone else and went behind my back and flirted with some other girls. I hated the way that my friends treated me like I am stupid and my family treated me like nothing. I ran away from home about two days ago and I never came back. Then about a week, I found Wolf again and he was in a box and was practicing his shapeshifting and his fire powers.

dislikes: Abuse and being left alone.

strengths: My powers

weaknesses: Losing friends that I just made.

fears (At least one): Spiders

why you should attend Power Academy: Because its the only school I could go to and I hated being left alone by myself. I needs help with my powers that I cannot control and my family thinks I betrayed them. I left my home to find some friends that could help me and let me live with them. Some of my friends called me a freak and I hated being called that and I could not stand that.

Last edited by Kaitlyn Wolf on Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Kaitlyn Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf   Kaitlyn Wolf EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:53 pm

one more thing and then it can be accepted. Part of her appearance actually belongs in the history part. This part - used to date a guy named Wolf and he left her for things he needs to date someone else and went behind her back and flirted with some other girls. She hated the way that her friends treated her like she is stupid and her family treated her like nothing. She ran away from home about two days ago and she never came back. Then about a week, she found Wolf again and he was in a box and was practicing his shapeshifting and his fire powers.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Kaitlyn Wolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn Wolf   Kaitlyn Wolf EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:01 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Kaitlyn Wolf Empty