Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angela Breeze's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angela Breeze's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Angela Breeze's Characters   Angela Breeze's Characters EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Character 1
Name: Angela Breeze

Ability: summoner and controller of creatures

year: 10th

birthday: March 3

Sexuality: bisexual

face claim/picture:
Angela Breeze
Angela Breeze's Characters Etfm7c

appearance (in words): She has dark hair that flows down to her shoulders. She is light skinned and has blue eyes.

height:5 foot 5 inches

nationality: American

personality (at least one paragraph): She is a good friend right until the very end. She will never back down from a challenge and she always speaks her mind without sugarcoating her words. She is good at getting those around her to be her friends and trust her. She has a bit of an anger problem when things don't go the way that she planned them to and it sometimes leaks out in her actions.

history: She was born in California to a rather wealthy family. She lived in Beverly Hills until she turned 14 when she was about to be raped and she closed her eyes hoping for something to save her and then all of a sudden a dark figure jumped over her and attacked the man. From then on she knew she was never going to be the same person again. She had found a new sense of security in herself. She was accepted at PA a year later when her story of what had happened that night had spread to the principle of the school.

likes: animals, hanging out with friends, trying new things

dislikes: Selfish people, most men, Being told that she wouldn't understand something or is too weak/young to do something

strengths: Never gives up, Is beautiful

weaknesses: Has sensitive skin, can't hold anger inside very well, snaps at the person closest to her when she gets angry

fears (At least one): Hurting those she cares about

why you should attend Power Academy (in character, test):

I should attend Power Academy because I have the ability to summon and control various creatures so I want to learn to better control my power instead of it just coming into action when I need it most. I have a feeling that Power Academy will help me do so and so I put my faith in the establishment and its workings.

Character 2
Name: Abigail Winters

Ability: Ice/Snow

year: 11th

birthday: September 10th, 1995

sexuality: Straight

face claim:
Angela Breeze's Characters 1one_edited-2-1

appearance (in words):
She has light blonde hair which is almost white. Her hair goes down to her shoulders and she has D cup breasts She weighs an avarage weight for a girl her age. Her eyes are aqua colored. She can normally be found wearing a black winter sweater with black gloves. She wears a dark brown silk scarf. She also wears black pants and usually a pair of snow boots.

height: 5 feet 3 inches

nationality: Antarctic

personality (at least one paragraph): She is nice to be around. She always tells people what she's thinking. She is never afraid to express her opinion if she feels something is wrong and she will fight for her friends if they're ever in trouble.

history: She was born to Julia Winters and Cameron Winters in the frigid snow land of Antarctica. She was raised from a very young age how to hunt in the wild for food and has developed a very good ability to use a dagger because of it. She was one time caught in an avalanche and became trapped inside of a cave without her mom and dad. She was so scared and thought she might never get out but then she realized that though she was covered in snow she was not cold in the least. She then moved her hand up and snow followed with it. She was extremely freaked out by this but after a couple of hours of experimenting with this she was used to the ability she now had. She then made the attempt of getting out of the cave and pushed her arms forward with all her might. The snow blasted outward unblocking the entrance to the cave. She then ran home and a couple weeks later she received her letter to Power Academy. She packed her bags right away and then she left home to go to her new school.

likes: Ice, playing in the snow, making friends, playing games, and making ice sculptures.

dislikes: Mean people, scary people who could end up hurting her, heat and by extension the Sun, and fire.

strengths: She doesn't get cold. She is very quick, agile, and flexible.

weaknesses: Heat/Overheating - she can't use her powers if it's too hot in the area, she is also sometimes too trusting which makes it easy for people to mislead her.

fears (At least one): She irrationally fears too much sun.

Pets: A two tailed white snow fox named Snow

Weapons: A dagger that can't be melted and is made of unbreakable ice.
why you should attend Power Academy (in character, test): I should be accepted at Power Academy because I want to learn to better control my powers and to maybe plan something for my future in ice sculpting.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net

Angela Breeze's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Character Applications-
Jump to: