Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angels and Demons

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:10 am

Anael sat quietly in his room, his classes for the day complete. Now...he waited for An.

His shirt lay strewn somewhere near the door, as he had removed it immediately upon entering. His hand stroked the light stubble on his chin as he remained deep in thought. He was struggling with something he had always taken for granted: his identity. An entire day had passed since Anael's most inconceivable sin, although it lay burned into his memory as if it were still happening...

The sweat the clung to each of their skin...the sound of their panting and moaning syncing together like some kind of forbidden symphony...their bodies feverishly rubbing together in the darkness, as if inadvertently trying to hide themselves from unknown eyes. However, both Anael and his newfound love An were perfectly aware of their actions, and fully defendant of them. They were in love, and no one could keep them apart.

...save their different school schedules, that is.

One thing was for certain, however.

He wanted her. Again. The desire...it had returned even stronger than before.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 2:05 pm

I walked into the dorm and saw Anael sitting on the bed looking as if he was ready for the same thing that happened last night. I shook my head and said, "No, I'm sorry but not right now. I've had a rough day. One of my best friends might leave the school and I'm not sure if anything I do can stop her." I hoped he would understand. I also felt kind of weird after last night.
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 3:57 pm

"I understand, don't worry. I don't think I'm ready for that again either." Anael said, shivering slightly from the fear and solitarity he had felt afterwards. Even with An, he had never felt so alone...so cut off from everything he believed in. Like he had thousands of peering eyes focused on his nude body, perspiring in the gloom. The desire was there, but...he was scared. Fearful for his future. For their future.

That was when An told him that her best friend was possibly leaving the Academy. Anael immediately stood up and wrapped his arms around her, pressing her head to his chest. He hated to see her so upset. However, Anael had only met An the night before, and realized with some discomfort that he knew very little about her. Too little. He had barely learned her name before they were both flinging off their clothes and giving in to their emotions.

"...leave? Why would she want to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 6:34 pm

I looked at him and said, "Something happened to her in class. Someone tripped her and everyone started laughing at her. I had told her I would protect her and I wasn't there because, well, since I practically own this place second only to the principal I'm not needed to go to classes if I don't feel like it." I felt awful about how I wasn't there for her. She trusted me and I let her down.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am

Anael frowned, his angel-like face tainted with the rarely used expression.

"An, you can't be everywhere at once. And you can't keep blaming yourself for what happened." Frankly, Anael wondered why the girl didn't just get up and assert herself. Make it clear to everyone that you mean business. Everyone at this school had a power, so she no doubt could defend herself. Why would she need An to protect her all the time like some sort of sentinel?

Turning his eyes to the door, Anael looked back down at An seriously. "Would you like to go see her again? Maybe we could both convince her to stay." Anael didn't know what he was saying. He didn't know this girl, and he barely knew An. Not to mention he was a rather shy, reserved person. He had no clue if he would know what to say to keep the girl's interest in the school.

But he would have to try...for An.

Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:15 pm

I looked at Anael and said, "Love, that would be so nice of you. Thank you so much. To be honest, I've been feeling rather strange all day. I don't know what it is but it started right after I woke up last night from our night together. I wonder what it could possibly be." I had a feeling that if it were a baby it would grow a lot quicker than a human baby would due to me being a succubus and him being an angel of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:16 am

Anael blinked, repeating An, dumbfounded. "...strange? What do you mean?"

But Anael was more than aware of what was causing An to feel so strangely.

He glanced down at her stomach, the tips of his fingers going numb with an odd mixture of giddy excitement and shallow fear. He knew she could have been pregnant with his child. An immortal child grows significantly faster than a mortal one, and if Anael's assumptions were correct, she would be giving birth in no less than a few short weeks.

To think...he could be a father soon.

"...do you...think that you're...?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 am

I looked at him and said, "I'm not sure. This is another reason I never, umm... did it with guys. I never felt I was ready and I new that it couldn't happen with girls so yeah. But now... I think I might be ready. After all it's three hundred and fifteen freaking years I think I'm about due don't you think?" I was confident about what was slowly happening to me. Whatever happened I was sure that I would go through it with Anael by my side.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:40 am

Anael was still caught between emotions, his once dormant heart now struggling to beat right out of his chest. "I suppose I wouldn't know...I've had 500 years to prepare, but nothing could have prepared me for this." With that said, Anael collapsed tonto his bed, holding the side of his head in shock.

Then, he began laughing.

It started slowly at first, like a fire bulding in his throat. As it came forth from his mouth, it was tentative and restrained, much like his own personality, in a way. As the thought of An's childbirth rolled around in his mind, he laughed louder and louder until he couldn't stop himself. He couldn't help himself! He was so excited!

He swept up An and hugged her, kissing her deeply as he did so. "Wow...this...this is big." He said, still grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 am

I gasped as Anael lifted me into the air and then began laughing as well. I placed my hands on both his shoulders loving the way he held me so. Yes, this was indeed big. I was going to be a mother. Technically succubi were never supposed to be mothers. They were supposed to go out into the world turning others into succubi in a goal of world domination. And what made it even more exciting was that not only was I a succubus going to be a mother, but I was also a daughter of Hades. That would make Anael the future Prince of the underworld if he were to marry me. I would one day be Queen and he would be my King. King Anael. I smiled at him from above and said, "Anael there is something else that I forgot to mention to you last night." I had to tell him now so that it wouldn't be a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Anael smiled and set An down, reaching out and loosely holding her hands in his own. He felt so silly with that big grin on his face, but he couldn't contain his happiness. He couldn't hear himself think. He felt like he wasn't even breathing. Lighter than air, head in the clouds.

This was the happiest day of his life. And he had lived a looong life.

He looked into An's eyes, finding nothing but adoration and admiration in them. "...yes, my sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:59 pm

I looked at him happily and told him, "There's a reason why I'm able to control shadows and make shadow creatures. To tell you the truth, I'm also a daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld. I'm the heir to his throne. He sent the succubus in my time of need to keep me alive for when I would become Queen of the Underworld. Since we're together, wouldn't that make you the future King of the Underworld?" I wondered if I was missing something here but I thought this was correct.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm

Anael's mouth went agape. King...of the Underworld?

This was too much...this was far beyond anything he had ever anticipated. Had he gotten in too deep? Was he really willing to betray his Father in Heaven and take the throne of his eternal enemy, just to marry An? He had already committed one unforgivable sin...but this...

"I..." Anael stammered slightly, managing to force out the words finally. "...I'm an Archangel. A Prince of Heaven. Descended from royalty. But...I've no desire to rule anyone...I prefer a peaceful, quiet existence...perhaps that's why I was cast out of Heaven, turned to stone, and..." Anael hesitated as the words came instinctively to him, despite his previous belief that such a thing could never happen.

"...left alone."

Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:09 pm

I held Anael close. He meant everything to me and it hurt to see him look so sad. I said to him, "Anael, you're not alone anymore. You'll never be alone again. I love you so much and I would never leave you while you still wanted me around." I looked at him in the eyes and then went in to kiss him hoping it would make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Anael turned his face away from the kiss, unwilling to accept it.

He was just...so confused, and scared for his future, or, more accurately, their future. He loved An more than she could ever know, and he felt so happy to have her in his life. Every moment since meeting her had been spent thinking about her. He couldn't imagine an eternity without her. But with such tribulation in their path, especially amongst his future conflicting bloodline, he would be putting her in extreme and unnecessary danger.

And the last thing he wanted to do was put his love in any kind of harm's way.

"I'm sorry...I...just need some time alone to think." Spreading his wings, he opened the window and began to climb out.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 pm

I watched Anael as he was leaving and it felt as if my heart was breaking. I had no way of telling if this was permanent or not. I couldn't go back to being alone. Not again. He was the only light left in my world. Without him I would be surrounded in darkness. Scared and alone once again. I could feel my heart starting to harden again. I should have known that no one could truly feel that way towards me. Time and time again I had either been left by my love or outlived them. Icouldn't take it anymore. I sat down on the bed and began to cry. Though I knew that once Anael was gone no one would be around to hear it or even care about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angels and Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angels and Demons   Angels and Demons Empty

Back to top Go down

Angels and Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Dorms-
Jump to: