Power Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In a world where everyone is born with a special power what will you choose to do with yours?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking the Silence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

Breaking the Silence Empty
PostSubject: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:59 pm

The window allowed in just enough moonlight to illuminate Anael's room. He could have just as easily used the light switch, but he preferred to let on that he was asleep. He wasn't really looking forward to any curious guests after dark. That, and he didn't like to be disturbed while he was drawing. He found it difficult to focus when someone (or, in this school, something) was looking over his shoulder.

As the lines on his page began taking shape, he kept thinking he was hearing things outside of his door, but he couldn't be sure unless he got up and checked, which he really didn't want. His instinct told him to stay in his room, remain as quiet and possible, and hope they buggered off and left him alone. Shifting slightly on his bed to become more comfortable, the sound of pen gliding across paper was the only one again.

...until he heard the sound again.

Straining his eyes to the door, he sought out the face of his latest intruder.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:37 pm

I was walking around the campus seeing who might be knew here and who was back for yet another year. As the head b**** it was my self given duty to make sure that everybody felt welcome here/knew their place here. I walked into the dorm not caring that it wasn't my own dorm. I walked around the room looking around and said to the boy, "Well, hello my name is Angela Breeze. You can call me An or Shadow Master. I'm the head b**** here and here being a b**** isn't a bad thing. It simply means that I'm the "Being In Total Control Here." If you play your part right you can perhaps raise the ranks of popularity at this school and become as powerful as me. The teachers are even afraid of me. The only person who I don't have power over is Mr. Dockson, the principal of the school. I must have missed you at the Welcome Back to School Concert. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
https://poweracademy.rpg-board.net
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:32 pm

Anael looked the girl up and down, a bit confused. Was she supposed to be in charge around here or something?

"...Anael." He said briefly, paying more attention to his drawing than to the loud girl that had shown up to his dorm unannounced. "I'm Anael." Though she was attractive, her personality didn't exactly match it. Which was disappointing. He was just starting to think he could use some company.

Anael's thoughts drifted into how he could get out of this situation calmly and quietly, as his Father would. She seemed young, even though he was technically centuries old. She was beautiful, as he had noted before, but it wasn't just secular beauty. There was something exotic and foreign about her appearance that clashed with her personality fiercely. She didn't seem the type to get along well with him, with her being so popular and in control. Anael honestly could care less about popularity or attention, and tried to avoid it as much as possible, to be honest.

Although he would like to stay on her good side, if possible. "...I'm new."

Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:45 pm

I smirked and said, "Well, Anael, nice to meet you. I can sense you have shadows in your mind and by that I mean you aren't 100 % sure about what or who I really am. Is there anything you would like to ask me? I'd answer any questions you have though you may not like the answers. I've been around a... well, let's just say a really long time so I know things others might not know." I wondered if he would catch on to what I was hinting at. I was three times the average age a human was supposed to live until though I still looked like a 15 year old girl.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Anael began to rethink his premonitions, and smiled back. "The pleasure's mine."

As the girl continued speaking, he caught onto some hints that things weren't what they seemed with her. Like him, she may have been far older than she looked, perhaps even having a few centuries tacked onto her belt as well. Just another example that one should never judge a book by its cover. Anael slid over slightly on his bed, respectfully indicating an empty space next to him if she wanted to have a seat.

"You're older than you look, too? Interesting...we have more in common than I thought." Anael said quietly, looking the girl in the eyes for the first time. Even though she had told him that she knew things, perhaps even things about his new life, he hesitated. She had also told him that he may not like the answers.

That scared him the most.

His wings ruffled uncomfortably, and he twitched his back to ease them again. Feathers clashed against clothing in the worst way possible. He wished he could remove his shirt, and he had thought that he could in the comfort of his own dormitory, but now that a young girl had entered his room, he thought better of it.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:03 pm

I nodded and said, "You're thoughts are correct. I am a lot older than I look. I am in all reality not just 15 years old but 315 years old. If you'd like to hear my story I'd be happy to share it with you. Though it's quite a sad one." I could feel my succubus features waiting to be released but I tried my hardest to hold them in. This boy was nice and I didn't want him to like me because of my body. Wait... did I just have a thought about being with a boy? I must be losing it around him. I used to hate men, all men no matter what their personality was like. I wondered if this one boy could actually break the tough facade I had been working so hard to perfect all these centuries. I looked at him deep in the eyes and got lost in them. I then shook myself out of it. I was losing it. He was too amazing of a person to be around. He would never want a demon like me. I blushed at the though and said, "So would like to hear the story? I'll tell you it right now if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:12 pm

Anael could tell that the girl's demeanor had changed a bit since she had first entered his room.

She seemed more pleasant, thoughtful, and Anael could tell this was the part of her soul that matched her body; the luminous, breathtaking part. Perhaps the tough outer coating was her way of defending herself all these years? It would certainly be hard to adjust to a life of near immortality. As the world changes, one must learn to either stay the same and be destroyed, or be lost.

Anael focused his gaze in her eyes, taking great care not to stare at her equally seductive body. It was...extremely difficult. Every muscle on his body yearned for hers, almost all at once, and he couldn't help but think that perhaps this was one of her powers. He prayed to himself that the Lord would give him the strength to resist his urges, and remember that she was a child of God, much like himself.

However, at the same time, he was imperfect. And he wanted her. "I'm not going anywhere. Please, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:28 pm

I nodded and said, "Well, I was born in what is now called California to a rather wealthy family. I lived in the area now known as Beverly Hills until I turned 14 when one day I was attacked by a man. Right when I was about to be raped I closed her eyes hoping for something to save me and then all of a sudden a dark figure jumped over me and attacked the man. The dark figure appeared to be a woman around her mid-20s. She told me that her name was Lauri and that she was going to grant me a gift but I would have to learn to control it. She bit me and I was turned into a succubus. At first it was tough controlling myself and sometimes it still is but I got better at it. Ever since then I had found a new sense of security in myself. I was accepted to Power Academy a year later when the principal at the time found out about what had happened that night. This school has been around a very long time which is why I know a lot about the school and am the leader of the school except for the principal. I let him take charge. He allows me to go here despite the risk I bring and in turn I have to obey his rules. Well there you have it. That's basically how I came to be alive so long."
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Anael listened intently to Angela's words as they unfolded before him, each sentence more in depth than the last. And then, a word struck him. Succubus. He resisted the drive to blush. But he found it difficult to believe that she was technically a demon. Being raised on the edge of a cathedral, he had learned that all demons were evil, and minions of Satan himself. Succubus were said to be particularly dark beings, with mesmerizing and horrible power.

But...this girl...he sensed no evil in her.

Anael reached out and rested his hand on hers comfortingly. "That's quite the story, Angela. I'm...envious of your resolve...and passion. You are truly blessed to have received such a gift." Rising from his seat on the bed beside her, he stood in the center of the room, where there was plenty of room.

"...I've been blessed, too."

He removed his shirt, exposing large, white wings sprouting from his back. He spread them wide, stretching them as far as they could go without brushing against the walls. Normally, he would hide his wings from strangers, but it certainly felt good to have finally released them, and he felt he could trust the girl with his gift.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

I looked at Anael and said, "But... you look like an angel. Aren't we supposed to hate each other? Then why do I have this feeling towards you that I've never had towards any guys. I've lost my lust for people a long time ago especially guys and I wouldn't say it's lust that I'm feeling right now towards you. I feel something else. I'm not quite sure what it is though." I couldn't believe how beautiful he looked to me. I figured I could let him see me in my true form as well if he was allowing me to see him in his true form. I took off my shirt and my pants due to me not wanting to rip them when I grew. I then transformed into my succubus form. My hands turned into claws as my feet shifted into claws as well. I started to grow from my 5 foot 5 inches height to a height of 6 feet 6 inches. My breasts grew pushing my bra outward and out of the small of my back a tail grew out to about 4 feet long. My hips pushed out and my teeth became sharper. I was fully transformed. Now he could see me for the monster I really was. I looked down ashamed of my appearance. I didn't like being a monster though if I wasn't a succubus I would die from how long I have been alive. I would shrivel up and die. I felt horrible for the way I looked in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:13 pm

"I could never hate anyone...especially not you."

As Anael gazed over Angela's true form, his expression hadn't changed from the way he had seen her in her human form. He was still in locked somewhere between raw admiration and desire, as much as his spirituality told him not to. He had been taught to resist the passes of the devil, and remain true to his Father in Heaven, but...he was beginning to doubt what she was. Who she was.

...who he was. "I think you look beautiful."

Hesitating a moment, Anael gently pressed his hand against her chest. He noted the increasing speed of her heartbeat, but kept that to himself. With his other, he reached out and pressed her clawed hand against his solid chest. No doubt she could feel his rapid heart rate, as well, despite how hard he tried to calm himself.

"Feel that? There's no change. There's nothing different about us at all. We are who we are."

Anael said, smiling into the eyes of the Succubus that had revealed herself to him. The contrast between the two souls was astounding; one with bright wings extending throughout the room, and the other baring the claws, tail, and body of a demon. "...and I think I'm feeling what you're feeling, too. There's something about you that makes me want you more than anything else in this world. Something that makes me want to cast aside everything for you. This desire...it's stronger than I am..."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:25 pm

I looked at him shocked that he was saying this to me despite my demonic appearance. My leathery wings fluttered a little and I couldn't be apart from him anymore. He had hit my heart with something so strong that I let my tough facade break and I leaned into his chest with my head and cried. I started to cry because of how sad I had been feeling all alone in this world before I had met him. He should have been afraid of my true form but he wasn't. He was as much afraid of this form as my human form. I cried saying, "Thank you. I was so alone. Nobody was ever there for me before. So alone in this world. No one to look to or to talk to. They all fear me for what I am even if I try to be nice to them just because of what I am. Honestly, I don't mean to be a monster. It was the only way. I would've died of pneumonia a week later had this not become what I am. I didn't want to die." I cried into his chest finally feeling safe for the first time in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Anael wrapped his arms around Angela tenderly, embracing him with all that he was. His body pressed against hers, and his wings folded back against his chest calmly. As she cried into his chest, he couldn't help but feel that this was where he was supposed to be. For the first time in his life, he felt a purpose. He knew why he had been given life.

For her. It was always for her. "You're mine now...and I will never leave you alone."

Instinctively, he pulled away. That last shred of his spirituality was at its end, defiantly. He would have no place with his Father in Heaven if he continued with such a forbidden romance. Who had ever heard of such a thing: an angel and a demon, bound by love? It defied everything Anael stood for...everything he had been strictly taught. But this brief encounter...this little moment had changed him.

"You aren't a monster, Angela. You're an angel." He leaned forward and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 pm

I looked at Anael and kissed him as well. I couldn't explain it. Was this love? The word I had always heard about but never truly felt. I pulled back after a few of seconds and said, "Please, call me An..." I couldn't imagine being without him ever again. He meant more than just a friend to me. I said, "Anael, I... I don't know how you'll take this but... could I please be yours? You mean so much to me and I want to be able to be with you forever."
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 am

Anael needed no words for An. He released every chain of his past that was holding him back and gave in to his desire, kissing An again and sliding his tongue into her mouth to meet her own. Every inch of control within him had been severed. He felt more of a beast than a man, his instincts completely over-shadowing his better judgment and conscience.

He had never felt more primal...more alive.

Before he knew it, Anael was carrying An on his hip towards the bed, where he laid her down gently and began trailing a soft line of kisses down her body. As a holy man and a follower of God, he was a virgin, a fact which had always given him great pride, especially in an age where so many were lost to their own lasciviousness of the flesh. But for An, he was willing to do away with several lifetimes of celibacy to have her, as immortal man and woman forever.

Anael crawled on top of An's demonic body, caressing her warm skin with his fingertips and kissing her neck. As his fingers moved lower, he looked deeply into her eyes with his own dark ones, still praying. Ever praying. Begging for forgiveness at his sin, even as he committed the act. He could feel his eyes burning as tears welled up in his eyes, but he blinked them away, focusing on his new love.

His fingers reached their destination between An's legs, and beneath her panties. "...do you want me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:41 pm

I kissed him again and again. I moaned when he moved his hand down towards my center and wanted so much to buck my hips into it. I answered him by saying, "No... Please continue, please. I want this so much." I moaned my center becoming wet. I loved him so much. He meant so much to me despite meeting him just tonight.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:15 pm

Anael placed his mouth on hers ceaselessly, drinking her in, enjoying every moment of her presence. Every feature of her Succubus body was designed for sex, and Anael could tell that just from the way his mind was becoming disoriented and blurry. Soon, nothing else mattered but pleasing her...making her feel things she had never felt before, in more ways than one.

Tonight, they were both demons.

Anael's smooth fingers slid neatly inside of An's body, immediately causing them to become wet with her fluids. He moved them in and out of her tantalizingly slow as the moon shone in on both of their bare bodies. Fresh sweat dripped from Anael's muscle-bound body, though not from physical exertion. The mental pressure of keeping tight control of himself was staggering, but he still had stamina in him yet.

Moving his head downwards, he bit an edge of An's panties and slid them down her leg. He followed suit, unbuckling and pulling off his own pants, revealing himself to be rather well-endowed, despite his docile sexual life. He grinned awkwardly in the darkness, his dark eyes now appearing to be lighter than usual as he hovered inches away from her lips.

"You'll have to be patient with me...I'm new to this...all of it."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 pm

I moaned with pleasure and said, "That's fine, love. I can wait eternity for you." This was amazing. I had never experienced someone doing this with me of their own choosing. It was nice not having to seduce him like the other people whom I had had to. He was different. He didn't fear me like everyone else. I smiled kissing him again as my breasts grew hard and I became wetter. My tail flicked around uncontrollably as my wings fluttered underneath me.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Opening her legs wider, Anael looked directly into the eyes of his eternal lover and pushed his member inside of her incredibly tight body. He had never felt pleasure like it before. It was unbelievable how good she felt. He instinctively pistoned in and out of her, with increasing force. His abs and chest taut with aggression, he swirled his tongue around her hardening nipples. He sucked at the sensitive skin surrounding the sharp ends, loving the taste and the way she squirmed beneath him.

The veins on his arms showed up more clearly as fresh adrenaline pumped through them. As his thrusts became faster and faster, Anael slowly found himself losing consciousness. Could it be an uncontrollable precaution of a confused Succubus? Or were their bodies just incompatible for this type of relationship? Worried, he grasped An's face with both of his hands, trying to hold onto her as long as he could. As he stared into her eyes, his consciousness hesitantly began returning. Anael thanked his Father, even as he sinned against him.

As a drop of An's juice rolled out of her body, Anael caught it with his fingertip and licked it off seductively, whispering,

"Mmm...how do I feel inside you, An?"
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:41 pm

I screamed with pleasure but I felt my mind blurring. Everything was becoming just a blur until it finally stopped. He asked me how it felt to have him inside of me. I told him, "It feels absolutely amazing, my love. F*** me harder please. I need you now." I had one thing in mind. What would the offspring of a succubus and an angel be like? What would it come out as if I were to have a baby from this. I waited for Anael to continue.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:00 am

Anael smiled and rolled over on his bed, pulling An on top of him.

He rather enjoyed looking at her from this angle; looking up at her. That was where she remained to him. Closer to Heaven. Leaning up to kiss her, he fondled her breasts with his hands, using his thumbs to stimulate her already hardened nipples. He loved their rosy hue, and found himself sampling the taste of her bare flesh again and again, never growing tired.

Never becoming satiated.

As his climax neared, Anael's eyes widened at the thought of having a child with An. He had always wanted to be a father one day, but he had never thought it would occur so soon. Something in the back of his mind, however, reminded him that he was over 500 years old. If not now...then when? And if he was to have a child, he wanted An to carry it.

Anael pumped in and out of An's body much more roughly now, and as their hips collided, they produced a satisfying sound. Anael's hands wandered all over An's back, and he closed his eyes as he felt himself growing even larger inside of her. She was becoming tighter and wetter with every thrust, with every breath, with every drop of sweat glistening on his body. He reached out and held her hips, gripping them tightly in an effort to keep his sanity.

...and with one final thrust, Anael released, and his fluids dripped from An's body as he came inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:09 am

I screamed as I climaxed right after Anael did. I felt absolute pleasure blast through my body. My center was so full right now. I fell down on my side. I placed my arm around his body as I hugged him. I never wanted to leave him again. I said, "I love you, Anael. Would you mind... if I were to spend the night here tonight. Just tonight, then you can have your room back to yourself if you'd like. I'm just so tired right now." In all reality the pleasure was still surging through me but I felt as if I might pass out right here and now.
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:19 am

Anael panted, still feeling waves of pleasure rush through him. He wondered if they would ever stop. He had never been more blessed. He was insanely in love with the most beautiful woman in the world. "I love you, too, An. I love you more than anything else." He couldn't help but laugh quietly at her meek desire to remain with him, even if just for the night. "Don't ever leave me. I don't think I could bear it again. I suffered for 500 years without you...don't ask me to suffer any more."

He looked into her eyes. "And this is our room now."

He embraced her, holding her close as he kissed her once more on her soft, precious lips, one that was gentle, but full of meaning, feeling, and trust. Even something as simple as a kiss had relayed Anael's permanent message to An: he loved her with all of his soul. His arm wrapped around her comfortingly, and he rubbed her shoulder as he stared up at the ceiling, partly with satisfaction, partly with fear.

...what had he done?

"Sleep well...my love. And thank you...for giving me life."
Back to top Go down
Angela Azazel
Admin
Angela Azazel

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:27 am

I kissed him softly as he kissed me. I smiled and said, "I will never leave you, Anael. You are my last hope for salvation. Perhaps... even though I am immortal if I were to somehow die, my soul could still be saved... If I still have a soul after all this time. I looked at him calmly in the eyes. Mine own eyes were glistening with tears of happiness yet a little bit of sadness. I knew he was too holy for me. I didn't deserve someone like him. I had killed people before. Why was I so blessed to have him in my life?
Back to top Go down
Anael - Wolf

Anael - Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

Anael looked back at his angel in silent disbelief. "Don't be silly. Your soul is more radiant than you could ever imagine. My soul is the one that risks damnation." As An's eyes drifted off into reverie, Anael turned her face back to him, his eyes fierce. "I would fight an army of angels to protect you. Let them try to send you to Hell." He never once doubted that fact. He was telling the truth. She was all that he had left.

And he would never let her go.

Anael smiled and placed a hand on An's bare stomach, trailing his finger around her belly-button. "An...after tonight, I cannot let this moment slip away. I realize we've only just met...but...I feel we were made to be together. I cannot imagine life without you. May I ask something of you, love?" He hesitated a moment, blushing and wondering how to proceed. He didn't know how she felt about this particular subject, and it was an awkward subject for himself, as well. He rubbed his neck before continuing.

"I...want you to bear my child. But not just one. Dozens, if you'll have them! All of them beautiful...just like you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking the Silence   Breaking the Silence Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Silence
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power Academy :: Dorms-
Jump to: